I like chemical, numbers and working in the differents place.
A engineer is the person who makes industrial processes, different tasks, and the are always doing research.
There are different Uuniversities where I can study such as, UNAM, UAEM, and Politecnico, but Ii would like to study in UNAM in Mexico because is the best school and I realy love studying.
If I want to be a engineer I need to study very very much.
|
University
|
Where
is it?
|
How
long does the degreetake
|
Advantajes
|
Disantiratajes
|
Fieldwork
|
|
IPN
|
Mexico city
|
4 years
|
I love
chemist
It’s
cheap
|
The school
is far from where I live.
I don’t understand maths
|
Industry
|
|
UNAM
|
Mexico city
|
4 years
|
I love
chemist
It’s cheap
|
The school
is far from where I live.
It’s difficult.
|
Industry
|
|
UAEM
|
Toluca city
|
4 years
|
I love
chemist
I’d like working in a laboratory
|
I like
slepping
The city is
very cold
|
Industry
|
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario